Audrey's Oriental Chicken (#1960)
Chicken Poultry Main
Share This Recipe
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar firmly packed
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1/4 cup Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Tamari Soy Sauce
- 15 oz Pineapple Chunks can
- 1 cup Green Bell Peppers cut in strips
- 1 cup Onions thin rings
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 Chicken Breasts boneless, cut into thin strips
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar and cornstarch. Gradually stir in vinegar and soy sauce. Stir in pineapple, green pepper and onion, set aside.
- Heat oil in wok. Add chicken and stir fry, just until tender, and chicken has turned white. Add pineapple and vegetable mixture; stir until well mixed. Cover and simmer over low heat 15 minutes.