Green Bean Pasta Bake (#1959)
Pastas Main Vegetarian
Share This Recipe
- 6 oz Elbow Macaroni
- 1 cup Onions chopped
- 1 cup Mushrooms sliced
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning dried
- 1 tsp Rosemary Leaves dried
- 1 tsp Cumin ground
- 1 Tbsp Garlic minced
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 14 1/2 oz Canned Stewed Tomatoes
- 8 oz Tomato Sauce
- 16 oz Green Beans, Canned drained
- 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese shredded
- Cook pasta per package directions, drain and set aside.
- In 10 inch skillet cook onion, mushrooms and seasoning until onion is tender.
- Add tomatoes and tomato sauce; cook uncovered over medium high heat for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in the pasta, green beans and 1/2 cup of shredded monterey cheese.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir well to mix then pour into an 8 x 12 inch baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350° f (180° c) f for 25 minutes.