Avocado, Cornichon and Arugula salad (#1954)
Salads Side Vegetarian
Share This Recipe
- 1 Avocados
- 60 grams Cornichons pickled, not sweet, diced
- 1 bunch Arugula (Roquette) chopped not so finely
- 1/2 cup Chives chopped finely
- 1/2 Lemon squeezed
- 1 Tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
- 1 White Pepper ground
- 1 tsp Pepperoni green, chopped finely, optionally
- 1 - squeeze a lemon into a bowl, add sugar, and stir until dissolved.
- 2 - cut the avocado in half, remove the pit, take small portions of flesh by the teaspoon, and place in the bowl.
- 3 - mix the avocado gently, and leave it for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- 4 - in the meantime prepare chives, cornichons, and optionally pepperoni.
- 5 - cut off arugula stems saving leaves (stems are not needed), cut arugula leaves not so finely.
- 6 - add greens to green avocado, pour olive oil, season with pepper, mix gently, ready.