Better Than Sex Cake (Ladies Only) (#1950)
Cakes Chocolate Desserts Nuts
Share This Recipe
- 1 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/4 stick Butter sticks, soft
- 1 1/4 cups Pecans chopped
- 8 oz Cream Cheese package, soft
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 Whipped Topping cool whip, 8 oz tubs
- 3 packages Instant Pudding Mix chocolate
- 4 1/4 cups Milk
- 1 Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375° f (190° c).
- First layer: Combine flour, butter and 1 cup pecans in a 9x13 pan. Bake at 375, for 20 minutes, let cool.
- Second layer: Beat cream cheese and sugar together. Add 10 oz. Of cool whip, spread on first layer.
- Third layer: Mix 4 1/4 cups of milk with 3 pkgs of pudding. Beat 2 minutes, spread on second layer.
- Top layer: Top with remaining cool whip, sprinkle with the extra 1/4 cup nuts and chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate over night.