Crusty Lamb Con Ajo (#1949)
Share This Recipe
- 3 extra large Garlic Bulb fresh
- 1/4 cup Parsley Leaves fresh. minced
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Leg Of Lamb
- Separate garlic into cloves and remove skins.
- Place garlic, parsley and oil in a blender or food processor and mix until a paste is formed.
- Remove excess fat from meat.
- Spread garlic mixture on all sides of meat.
- Bake uncovered in 350° f (180° c) oven for 30 minutes per pound.
- This garlic mixture can also be used on other cuts of meat.