Peanut-Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies (#1948)
Chocolate Cookies Desserts
Share This Recipe
- 1/2 cup Butter softened
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar granulated
- 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar packed
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 3/4 cups Chocolate (Semi-Sweet) semi-sweet chips
- Preheat oven to 350° f (180° c).
- Combine the softened butter and the peanut butter in a large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until the mixture is light and fluffy.
- Gradually add the granulated sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat in the eggs and vanilla until well combined; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add the flour mixture and chocolate pieces to the dough.
- Stir until the dough is well blended.
- Drop the batter by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 12 minutes or until the edges of the cookies are lightly browned or a slight impression remains when the cookies are lightly touched with a fingertip.
- Transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Make about 2 1/2 dozens.