Farmers Breakfast (#1946)
Share This Recipe
- 4 Potatoes medium
- 4 Bacon strips, cubed
- 3 large Eggs large
- 3 tablespoons Milk
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Ham cooked, small cubes
- 2 Tomatoes medium,
- 1 Tbsp Chives chopped
- Boil unpeeled potatoes 30 minutes.
- Rinse under cold water, peel and set aside to cool.
- Slice potatoes. In a large frypan cook bacon until transperent.
- Add the potato slices; cook until lightly borwned.
- Meanwhile blend eggs with milk and salt.
- Stir in the cubed ham.
- Cut the tomatoes into thin wedges; add to the egg mixture.
- Pour the egg mixture over the potatoes in the frypan.
- Cook until the eggs are set.
- Sprinkle with chopped chives and serve at once.