Baking Powder Biscuits (#1938)
Share This Recipe
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Shortening
- 1 cup Milk
- Preheat oven to 450° f (230° c) (230 degrees c).
- Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a bowl mix the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Cut in the shortening until the mixture has only pea sized lumps.
- Add milk and mix until dry mixture is absorbed.
- Drop dough by heaping spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown.