Blueberry Sour Cream Pancakes (#1936)
Share This Recipe
- 1/2 cup Sugar granulated
- 2 tablespoons Cornstarch
- 1 cup Water
- 4 cups Blueberries fresh , or frozen
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup Sugar granulated
- 4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 8 oz Sour Cream (1 cup)
- 1/3 cup Butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup Blueberries fresh or frozen
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
- Gradually stir in water.
- Add blueberries; bring to a boil over medium head. Boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat; cover and keep warm.
- For pancakes: Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add milk, sour cream and butter, mix well.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until blended.
- Fold in the blueberries. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when bubles form on top of pancakes.
- Cook until the second side is golden brown.
- Serve with blueberry topping.