Some of This and That(Or Dump Cake) Desser (#1930)
Cakes Desserts Nuts
Share This Recipe
- 1 can Apple Pie Filling
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 can Pineapple crushed, drained
- 1 package Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 can Shredded Desiccated Coconut
- 1 cup Pecans chopped
- 2 sticks Margarine
- Spray 9 x 14 inch pan with food release.
- Dump ingredients in pan in order given.
- Slice oleo into pats all over top of cake.
- Bake in 350° f (180° c). For abt. 50 min.
- Cut in small squares, or spoon out.
- Can be eaten hot or cold, but best served warm from oven with best quality vanilla ice cream (homemade preferred!!).
- Serve cold with whipped cream or topping--or just plain is fine.
- Variations on a theme: Add 1 cup raisins and a sprinkle of nutmeg to apple filling or substitute fruit pie filling of your choice or mix 1/2 apple filling and 1/2 cherry filling.