Crockpot Chicken with Mushrooms & Onions (#1928)
Share This Recipe
- 3 1/2 pounds Chicken Pieces bone-in, skin on
- 8 oz Mushrooms sliced
- 8 oz Pearl Onions frozen or fresh
- 10 1/2 oz Cream Of Celery Soup one can
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper freshly ground
- 8 oz Bacon
- Add the chicken pieces into the crockpot. Top with the mushrooms and onions. Add the can of soup, chicken broth, salt and black pepper. No need to mix.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 4 to 6 hours.
- Cook the bacon in a skillet until crisp, drain and discard fat and drain on paper toweling.
- To serve, crumble the bacon over the chicken.