Fettuccine Primavera (#1923)
Pastas Low Fat Vegetarian
Share This Recipe
- 2 Carrots sliced
- 1 cup Broccoli Florets
- 1 cup Cauliflower Florets
- 1 cup Zucchini sliced
- 1/3 cup Snow Pea Pods ends trimmed
- 4 tsp Margarine
- 1 tsp Basil dried
- 1 Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Stock vegetable or chicken
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1/3 pound Fettuccine
- Blanch carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower by immersing in boiling water for about 1 minute.
- Remove and plunge into ice water.
- Drain and reserve.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, sauté zucchini and snow peas in margarine until crisp-tender, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add carrots, brocolli, cauliflower, basil and pepper to taste.
- Stir in chicken stock and parmeson.
- Meanwhile cook fettucine until al dente and drain.
- Divide among serving plates and top with vegetable-cheese mixture.
- Serve immediately.