Western Omelet (#1921)
Share This Recipe
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Ham minced
- 2 tablespoons Onions chopped
- 2 tablespoons Green Bell Peppers
- Mix eggs slightly.
- Combine with ham, onion and pepper.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick skillet over medium high heat until quite hot.
- Add the egg mixture and cook, lifting edges up and swirling pan to allow the uncooked eggs to flow.
- If your pan is hot the omelette will be done in about 2 minutes.
- Turn out onto a plate, folding in have (western style not french).