Rhubarb Strawberry Crisp (#1918)
Share This Recipe
- 3 cups Rhubarb cut in 1 inch pieces, fresh
- 1 pound Strawberries frozen, whole, drained
- 1 pint Strawberries fresh
- 1/4 cup Sugar granulated
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour sifted
- 3/4 cups Rolled Oats uncooked, quick or old-fashioned
- 3/4 cups Brown Sugar firmly packed
- 1/3 cup Butter or margarine, melted
- Combine rhubarb, strawberries and sugar. Place in a 9 inch square baking dish. Combine flour, oats, brown sugar and butter, mixing until crumbly. Sprinkle crumb mixture over rhubarb and strawberries.
- Bake in preheated moderate oven (350 degrees) for about 40 minutes or until rhubarb is tender.
- Note: If fresh strawberries are used, increase sugar to 1/2 cup.