Quinoa Tabouli Salad (#1916)
Grains Salads Side Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 2 cups Quinoa eden quinoa, rinsed
- 3/4 cup Parsley Leaves fresh, chopped
- 3/4 cup Tomatoes diced
- 1 Cucumbers peeled seeded and sliced
- 1 bunch Scallions, Spring Or Green Onions
- 5 Mint Sprigs fresh, chopped
- 4 tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Plum Vinegar to taste
- 2 cloves Garlic peeled and pressed
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- Combine quinoa, parsley, tomatoes, cucumbers, garlic, green onions, and mint.
- Mix well.
- Combine olive oil, plum vinegar and garlic and mix into salad.