Halloween Sugar Cookies (#1910)
Chocolate Cookies Desserts Nuts Halloween Holidays
Share This Recipe
- 1/2 cup Butter softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Food Coloring orange, paste
- 1 Chocolate Sprinkles
- Beat butter and sugar in mixer until creamy.
- Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, then add vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in large bowl and beat in butter mixture.
- Add small amount orange paste food color to dough with toothpick and beat at low speed until dough is evenly colored.
- Form dough into walnut-sized balls and place 2 inches apart on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Flatten balls gently with palm of your hand, then press with fork tines to make grid pattern.
- Top with chocolate sprinkles and bake at 375° f (190° c) 10 to 12 minutes.