Chocolate Chip Banana Cupcakes (#1907)
Chocolate Desserts Muffins
Share This Recipe
- 1 3/4 cups All-Purpose Flour or whole wheat
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup Plain Yogurt or low-fat
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Bananas ripe, mashed
- 3/4 cup Chocolate Chips (Semi-Sweet)
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, combine the egg, oil, yogurt and vanilla.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in bananas and chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake at 350° f (180° c) f for 22 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.