Homemade Easy Hot Cake (#1905)
Share This Recipe
- 250 grams All-Purpose Flour
- 250 ml Milk
- 4 whole Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tablespoons Butter melted
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Sift the flour. In a mixing bowl combine sifted flour, salt and baking powder.
- Now take a second bowl combine the egg melted butter and milk. Next slowly add egg mixture to the flour mixture.
- Whisk until the batter is smooth. Like thin cream. Allow to batter to rest 10 minutes.
- Next heat a frying pan [medium heat]and brush the pan with a little melted butter. Pour the batter on the pan.[small ladle about 1/4 cup or 30 ml][basic pan cake 5 to 6 inch in diameter]cook both side until nicely golden brown.
- Serve your hot cake with jam or your favorite .
- See my website www. Stellarecipe. Webs. Com