Homemade Yogurt-Srilanka (#1904)
Share This Recipe
- 60 grams Non Fat Powdered Milk or regular milk powdered
- 30 grams Sugar
- 500 ml Water
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoons Yogurt
- Heat milk in saucepan over low heat until it begins to boil, temperature 180 between 185f.
- Remove from heart and allow to cool. Temperature 100 between 115f. If necessary use a thermometer.
- Add 2table spoon yogurt, sugar and vanilla, stir well.
- Transfer the yogurt mixture to glass pot.
- Heat oven to 110 to 115 f and turn off. Turn on oven light.
- Place yogurt mixture in oven on upper rack. Yogurt will be done in 4 to 6 hours.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Save and share this recipe
- Stella dias-24-thuduwa road-panadura-sri lanka