Dilled Salmon Steaks (#1903)
Fish Salmon Seafood Main Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 32 oz Salmon Steaks freshly caught, 4 fillets
- 5 tablespoons Butter or half olive oil and half butter
- 2 tablespoons Dill Weed freshly chopped
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 2 tsp Chives fresh, or parsley
- 1 pinch Black Pepper or to taste
- To prepare the dill mix, melt the butter in a shallow pan over a low heat.
- Add lemon juice and mix well. Remove from the heat and blend in the dill and chives.
- Allow the mixture to cool.
- Broil the salmon steaks 6 to 8 minutes on each side turning once.
- Baste frequently with dill mixture.
- Remove from the broiler and place on a platter, covering the steaks with the remaining mix.
- Serve with a zucchini and tomato stew, au gratin potatoes and dill rye bread.
- Add a glass of wine and candle light for a real dinner for two.