Rum and Raisin Christmas Popcorn Balls (#1902)
Snacks Christmas Holidays
Share This Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 Tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 cup Rum
- 1/2 cup Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 cup Golden Raisins
- 1 dash Salt
- 6 cups Popcorn, Popped
- Add honey, butter, powdered sugar, rum and marshmallows in a large sauce pan or pot.
- Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Add raisins and salt, and mix well. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in popcorn until well combined and coated.
- Shape mixture into about 1 1/2 to 2-inch balls with buttered hands.
- Place balls on waxed paper until set, half an hour to 1 hour.
- Store them in an air-tight container for a few days.