Mixed Greens with Cucumber Chives and Parsley Vinaigrette (#1887)
Salads Low Fat Healthy
Share This Recipe
For The Salad
- 1/2 clove Garlic minced
- 1 pinch Salt
- 4 cups Mixed Salad Greens
- 1/2 cup Radishes sliced
- 3 Scallions, Spring Or Green Onions sliced
- 2 Egg, Hard-Boiled peeled and chopped
- To prepare salad:
- Season a wooden salad bowl by rubbing with garlic and pinch of salt.
- Chop the garlic and add to the bowl along with mixed greens.
- Pour 1/4 cup of the vinaigrette over the greens; toss to coat. (cover and refrigerate the remaining 1 cup vinaigrette for up to 3 days.)
- Serve the salad garnished with radishes, scallions and hard-boiled egg.