Salmon Dijon Casserole (#1875)
Casseroles Fish Salmon Seafood Main
Share This Recipe
- 5 oz Egg Noodles uncooked
- 2 tablespoons Margarine or butter
- 2 tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 cups Light Cream (Half&Half)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 pound Potatoes sweet peas and carrots thawed
- 15 1/2 oz Salmon drained, broken in chunks
- 1cup shredded Havarti Cheese shredded
- Heat oven to 350° f (180° c).
- Grease 2 quart casserole. Cook noodles as directed on package.
- Drain; cover to keep warm. Meanwhile, melt margarine in medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in flour, salt and pepper.
- Cook until mixture is smooth and bubbly, stirring constantly.
- Gradually stir in half and half. Cook until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly. Stir in mustard. In large bowl, combine cooked noodles sauce, vegetables and salmon. Spoon into greased casserole. Bake at 350° f (180° c) for 25 to 30 minutes until bubbly around edges sprinkle with cheese.