Coconut Chicken Curry (#1872)
Curries Indian Chicken Poultry Main
Share This Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 1 medium Onions chopped
- 1 Green Bell Peppers cut in strips
- 1 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Curry Powder
- 4 Chicken Breasts boned, skinned, cut in 1 inch dice
- 4 medium Potatoes peeled, cut in 1 inch dice
- 1 can Coconut Milk about 16 ounces
- 1 Chicken Broth
- In a large casserole, sauté onion in oil until softened.
- Add green pepper and garlic and sauté 2 minutes.
- Add curry powder and sauté 1 minute.
- Add chicken, potatoes, coconut milk, salt to taste and enough stock or water to cover.
- Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.