Orange-Hoisin Glazed Roasted Chicken and Vegetables (#1863)
Chicken Poultry Main
Share This Recipe
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 cups Carrots cut up
- 2 cups Sugar Snap Peas
- 1/4 cup Orange Marmalade
- 2 tablespoons Hoisin Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Heat oven to 425° f (220° c). Arrange chicken, skin side up, in ungreased 15x10x1 inch baking pan.
- In small bowl, combine all glaze ingredients; mix well. Brush about 2 tablespoons glaze over chicken.
- Bake at 425 degrees f. For 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add carrots; bring to a boil.
- Cover; simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender.
- Drain. Add carrots and sugar snap peas to baking pan.
- Brush chicken and vegetables with remaining glaze.
- Bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is fork-tender, its juices run clear and vegetables are tender.