Olive Tapenade with Feta (#1861)
Share This Recipe
- 18 medium Kalamata Olives pitted and halved
- 9 medium Pimento Stuffed Green Olives halved
- 1 1/2 tsp Capers drained
- 1 large Garlic Cloves coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp Thyme fresh, chopped
- 1 tsp Oregano fresh, chopped
- 4 oz Feta Cheese cut into small cubes
- 1 Crackers
- 1 Bread, French Baguette sliced, toasted
- 1 Pita Bread, Whole Wheat cut into wedges, toasted
- In processor, pulse garlic a few times to thoroughly mince. Add both types of olives and the capers, and pulse a few more times until roughly chopped. Add the oil, lemon juice, thyme and oregano; process until just combined but still chunky. Add feta and pulse a few more times (you should still be able to see small chunks of the feta in the mixture).
- Serve with crackers, toasted baguette slices or toasted pita chips.