Debbie's White Chocolate Cheesecake (#1850)
Cakes Cheesecakes Chocolate Desserts
Share This Recipe
- 3/4 cup Almonds ground
- 3/4 cup Oatmeal uncooked
- 3/4 cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Margarine plus 2 tablespoons, melted
- 16 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 16 oz Sour Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 8 oz White Chocolate melted
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1/8 tsp Cream Of Tartar
- 1 Tbsp Powdered Sugar
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; blend well.
- Press onto bottom and 2 inches up sides of a 10 inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350° f (180° c) for 5 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Combine cream cheese and 1 cup sugar in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well.
- Stir in white chocolate.
- Beat egg whites (at room temperature) in a large bowl at high speed of an electric mixer until foamy; add cream of tartar, beating until soft peaks form.
- Fold egg whites into cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon mixture into crumb crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 55 minutes; turn oven off.
- Leave cheesecake in oven 30 minutes; partially open door of oven and leave cheesecake in oven an additional 30 minutes.
- Cool, chill 8 hours.
- Remove from pan.