Spinach Artichoke Crab Dip (#1837)
Appetizers Dips Spreads
Share This Recipe
- 1 oz Cheese Alouette Spinach Artichoke Spreadable, 6.5 ounces
- 6 oz Crab Meat
- 1 Tbsp Butter or margarine
- 2 Tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 tsp Garlic minced
- 1/8 tsp Nutmeg ground
- Preheat oven to 350° f. Lightly grease an 8" gratin dish or shallow, oven proof dish.
- Melt butter over medium heat in heavy gauge sauce pan.
- Add minced garlic and flour and stir until smooth.
- Add milk and bring to a simmer for 5 minutes, stirring constantly over medium heat.
- Add alouette spinach artichoke spreadable cheese and heat until melted.
- Add ground nutmeg and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Fold in crab meat and spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve warm.