Cabbage-Apple Slaw (#1834)
Side Vegetarian Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 2 cups Cabbage shredded
- 2 cups Red Cabbage shredded
- 1/2 cup Light Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Non-Fat Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Celery Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 large Apples unpeeled Fuji, cored, quartered, and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Parsley Leaves finely chopped fresh flat-leaf, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the green and red cabbages; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, celery seed, salt, and pepper.
- Add the apple slices. Pour over the cabbage and toss gently until coated.
- Cover and chill 1 hour or longer.
- To serve, spoon into salad bowls and sprinkle with the parsley (if desired).