Peanut Butter Chocolate Kisses (#1833)
Chocolate Cookies Desserts
Share This Recipe
- 1/3 cup Butter softened
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar firmly packed
- 1 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 1/3 cups Self-Rising Flour self-rising
- 40 large Chocolate Kisses
- Cream butter and brown sugar together in mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, vanilla, and peanut butter; beat well. Stir in flour.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375° f (190° c). Shape chilled dough into 1-inch balls, arrange one inch apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and press a chocolate kiss in center of each cookie.
- Return to oven and bake for 3 to 4 minutes, being careful not to burn chocolate.
- Cool on wire racks.