Oatmeal Raspberry Bar Cookies (#1814)
Share This Recipe
- 1/2 cup Butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 3/4 cup Raspberry Jam seedless
- Heat the oven to 350° f (180° c).
- Butter an 8 inch square pan, set aside.
- Mix all ingredients together except the jam.
- Press 2 cups of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Spread the jam to within 1/4 inch of the edge.
- Sprinkle the remaining crumb mixture over the top and lightly press it into the jam.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes and allow to cool on a wire rack before cutting into 2 x 1 1/2 inch bars.