Tomato, Cucumber and Lettuce Sandwich (#1813)
Sandwiches Lunch Vegetarian Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 2 slices Whole Wheat Bread toasted if needed
- 2 tablespoons Basil Pesto basil or any your favorite, store-bought or homemade
- 1 Lettuce Leaves romaine or any your favorite lettuce
- 4 slices Cucumbers or as needed
- 2 slices Beefsteak Tomatoes or a few slices of vine-ripen tomatoes
- 1 Salt And Black Pepper for sprinkling
- Spread 1 tablespoon peso evenly on each slice of bread.
- Top one slice with lettuce leave, cucumber rounds and tomato slices.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper to taste over the tomatoes.
- Place the other slice of bread on top to form a sandwich.
- Cut into half if needed and serve.