Share This Recipe
- 1/3 cup Butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 Eggs
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 large Eggs
- 3 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 cup Plain Yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Blueberries
- Butter and flour a 9 or 10 inch pie pan.
- Preheat the oven to 350° f (180° c).
- Using an electric mixer or by hand, cream the butter and sugar.
- Add the egg, and blend well.
- Combine the flour and baking powder and mix them into the wet ingredients to form a soft dough.
- With flour dusted fingers, pat the sticky dough into the bottom of the buttered and floured pie pan.
- Push the dough up to cover the sides of the pan.
- Refrigerate for at least as long as it takes to make the filling.
- Mix all the filling ingredients, except the blueberries, until smooth.
- Put the berries into the pie shell and gently pour in the filling so the berries are coated and evenly distributed.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, until the crust is browned and the custard has set.
- Chill well before serving.