Homemade Fruit Dessert (#1809)
Share This Recipe
- 2 whole Eggs
- 50 grams Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Strawberry Jam
- 2 whole Bananas ripe sliced
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 tablespoons Apples jam
- 25 whole Plums pitted and sliced
- In a mixing bowl combine sugar and eggs. Beat until creamy using an electric hand mixer.
- Next add bananas, apple jam, strawberry jam, plums and vanilla. Mix well using a wooden spoon.
- After that heat a nonstick frying pan and lightly brush with a little butter or cooking spray. Pour fruit mixture into the pan, cook for 1 to 2 minutes, over medium heat. Mix well and then remove from heat. Place on a dish. Let cool.
- Place the dessert in the fridge for about one hour.
- Serve cold. It is delicious with ice cream or yogurt. Your choice.
- Enjoy. Www. Stellarecipe. Webs. Com
- Www. Recipesrilanka. Blogspot. Com