Goat Cheese & Basil Pizza Bites (#1792)
Appetizers Pizzas Italian Vegetarian
Share This Recipe
- 5.3 oz Goat (Chevre) Cheese
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp Oregano dried, crushed
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper fresh ground
- 1 small loaf French Bread
- 2 Italian Plum (Roma) Tomatoes thinly sliced
- 1 Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Basil fresh, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400° f (200° c).
- Combine chavrie, garlic, oregano and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Cut french bread into 12 slices.
- Top each slice with slice of tomato and brush with olive oil.
- Place 1 teaspoon or more of cheese mixture on top of each tomato slice; bake 8 to 10 minutes or until bread is toasted.
- Remove from oven and top with shredded basil.