Strawberry Butter (#1791)
Share This Recipe
- 4 oz Cream Cheese (Reduced-Fat) softened
- 1/4 cup Butter softened
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar or more, to arrive at desired consistency
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Strawberries pureed
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Gradually add sugar and vanilla; mix well. Stir in strawberries.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- May be stored in the refrigerator up to 1 week.
- Serve with pancakes, waffles, french toast, english muffins, bagels and almost anything you wish.