Chicken and Pasta in Ginger Sauce (#1790)
Share This Recipe
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 8 oz Spaghetti uncooked
- 1 Chicken Bouillon Cubes
- 1 medium Sweet Red Bell Peppers
- 1 large Leeks trimmed
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 3 tsp Ginger ground
- 1/8 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 tsp Thyme dried
- 2 tsp Lime Juice
- 3 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Tamari Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Wine
- 2 tsp Honey
- Combine the sauce ingredients, and set aside.
- Put the leek and pepper in a large skillet with a little bit of olive oil.
- Sauté for about 3 minutes, just until the vegetables begin to wilt.
- Remove vegetables from the skillet and set aside.
- Add chicken to the skillet (and more olive oil, if necessary), and cook in the vegetable juices until no longer pink.
- Add the sauce to the skillet. Bring to a boil, and simmer on low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Prick the chicken with a fork, to let the juices seep in.
- Add the vegetables back into the skillet and cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- While the chicken is simmering, bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat.
- Dissolve the bouillon cube in the water.
- Add the spaghetti, and cook to desired doneness.
- Transfer the pasta to a serving bowl.