Chive Tarragon Deviled Eggs-Easter (#1787)
Appetizers Easter Holidays Vegetarian
Share This Recipe
- 12 large Eggs hard-cooked and peeled
- 1/2 cup Light Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/8 tsp Red Hot Pepper Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Chives finely chopped fresh
- 2 tsp Tarragon Leaves fresh, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Dry Mustard
- 1 Chives fresh, chopped, for the garnish
- 1 Parsley Sprigs fresh flat-leaf, for the garnish
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; carefully remove yolks.
- Mash egg yolks; stir in mayonnaise, lemon juice, hot sauce, and next 4 ingredients.
- Spoon or pipe egg yolk mixture evenly into egg white halves.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Garnish, if desired.