Homemade Raw Banana Chips (#1785)
Share This Recipe
- 1 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Water
- 4 whole Bananas peeled
- 250 ml Coconut Oil For Frying
- 1/4 tsp Salt To taste
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Chili Powder
- In a small dish, add water and lemon juice, mix well.
- Peel and thinly slice banana [raw] into about 1/8 inch segments.
- Place banana slices in lemon juice water.
- After 2 to 3 minutes of soaking, drain out water completely.
- Heat oil, deep fry the banana slices until they are crispy.
- Remove slices and add salt, black pepper and chili powder. Mix well.
- Serve and enjoy.