Homemade Cupcakes (#1778)
Share This Recipe
- 100 grams Cake Flour Sifted
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 50 grams Butter
- 4 whole Eggs (separated)
- 150 grams Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Sift the flour and baking powder three times.
- Melt the butter in a small pan over low heat. Let cool.
- Separate the egg whites and yolks. Beat egg whites until they become white and frothy. Add sugar to the whites, little by little and continue beating until sugar dissolves.
- Next add the egg yolks to the egg white mixture and beat about 5 minutes. After that, add in the dry ingredients, melted butter, and vanilla. Mix well using a rubber spatula.
- Now line a cupcake tin or muffin tin with paper cups. Pour batter into cups. Fill to about 2/3 full. Don’t over fill.
- Bake at 180 cup degrees for about 25 minutes. Cupcakes are ready when the top springs back when you touch it with your finger.
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven and let cool before decorating. When the cupcake is cool, spread butter icing [your favorite recipe]on the top of the cupcakes.
- Decorate with flowers. I made them using gum paste. I’ve done this in the photo above.
- Serve and enjoy.