Homemade Coconut Pani Popcorn (#1775)
Share This Recipe
- 1 cup Coconut pani or treacle
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt or to taste
- 250 grams Popcorn, Popped
- 2 tsp Candy colour
- In a thick-bottomed pan, put coconut pani, sugar, salt (to taste) and bring to boil up to 100 cup degrees (use a thermometer).
- Then add the pani mixture to the popcorn and mix well.
- Pour the mixture on a greased cookie sheet.
- Press firmly until compact, about one inch in height.
- Decorate with the candy.
- Allow to cool about one hour.
- Cut into squares. Serve and enjoy.
- See my website www. Stellarecipe. Webs. Com www. Recipesrilanka. Blogspot. Com