Homemade Marble Mini Bread (#1773)
Share This Recipe
- 300 grams All-Purpose Flour
- 15 grams Sugar
- 6 grams Active Dry Yeast
- 7 grams Salt
- 130 ml Water
- 18 grams Butter
- 1 large Eggs
- In a mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, yeast, and salt. Mix on low speed for one minute.
- Add water and egg, mix on low speed for one minute.
- Combine butter and knead until smooth and elastic, about 10 to 15 minutes on medium speed.
- Cover the dough with a towel and let rise in a warm place until dough has doubled in volume.
- Punch the dough down and cut dough nine pieces, make round balls and place into a greased mini loaf pan. Now cut dough nine pieces, make round balls and place them on top of the balls.
- Cover with tea towel allow to rise for 35 minutes.
- Beat the egg and brush over bread and sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Bake at 200c for 20 minutes.
- Serve with jam or butter.
- See my website www. Recipesrilanka. Blogspot. Com www. Stellarecipe. Webs. Com