Spicy Tuna Steak (#1771)
Fish Seafood Tuna Main
Share This Recipe
- 1 tsp Coriander Seeds
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 tsp Lemon Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Wasabi Powder
- 1 Salt And Black Pepper to taste
- 8 oz Tuna Steaks
- 1 Sesame Oil as needed
- Grind the coriander and mustard seeds in a spice grinder and then combine with the lemon-pepper seasoning and wasabi powder.
- Brush the tuna steaks with sesame oil and then sprinkle with the seasoning mix and salt and pepper.
- Heat a non-stick skillet and then add some sesame oil.
- Make sure the skillet and oil are very hot.
- Add the tuna steaks and sear each side until desired doneness.
- This will vary with the thickness of the steak and how red you like it in the center.
- If the steak is thicker than a half-inch and you like it rare, you won't need more than two minutes a side.