Simple Barbecue Tuna Wrap (#1768)
Appetizers Grill/BBQ Lunch Seafood Tuna Grill/BBQ
Share This Recipe
- 1 Tbsp Barbecue Sauce
- 4 oz Canned Tuna drained
- 1/8 cup Mozzarella Cheese shredded
- 1 Flour Tortillas, Whole Wheat 10-inch works well
- Mix tuna (if you want, you can use the entire can instead of 4 ounces, but 4 oz fills me and the tortilla up fine) and barbecue sauce. Use more or less barbecue sauce if desired.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto the tortilla, then sprinkle your cheese on top. Add more cheese if you want.
- Put the tortilla onto a greased skillet, tuna-side up, under medium-low heat until the cheese begins to melt and the tuna is warm. Be sure not to burn the tortilla!
- Take your tortilla off the skillet and roll it up. I like to slice mine into smaller pieces horizontally before i eat it. Enjoy!