Chile Cheese Tortilla Stacks (#1765)
Share This Recipe
- 6 Flour Tortillas 1 package
- 2 small Canned Green Chili Peppers or 1 large can diced green chiles
- 1 bunch Scallions, Spring Or Green Onions sliced
- 6 oz Black Olives 1 large can, sliced
- 8 oz Cheddar Cheese grated, 1 large package
- 8 oz Monterey Jack Cheese grated, 1 large package, or pepper jack
- 1 Nonstick Cooking Spray or melted butter
- 1 Chili Powder
- 1 Sausage cooked and crumbled, optional
- 1 Cilantro chopped, optional
- Spray pam on cookie sheet
- Put two flour tortillas side by side on cookie sheet sprinkle 1/3 of cheeses on tortillas
- Cover with 1/3 of onions, chiles, and black olives
- Add 1 tortilla to the top of each.
- Repeat the cheese, chiles, onions, and black olives.
- Add 1 more layer of tortilla and cheese layer.
- Top with a tortilla and spray with pam or brush on butter.
- Sprinkle with chile powder.
- Bake 425 for 15 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Let sit for 5 minutes then cut into pie shapes.
- Delicious served with a thick and chunky salsa.