Chocolate Chip Cloud Cookies (#1761)
Chocolate Cookies Desserts Nuts
Share This Recipe
- 1 Nonstick Cooking Spray
- 1 All-Purpose Flour for dusting
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1/8 tsp Cream Of Tartar
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract optional
- 3 tablespoons Cocoa Powder unsweetened
- 1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup Walnuts chopped
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees f.
- Line two cookie sheets with foil. Coat foil with nonstick cooking spray, then lightly dust with flour.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites with an electric mixer until foamy.
- Add cream of tartar and beat until soft peaks form.
- Include vanilla if desired.
- Mix in sugar one tablespoon at a time. Sift cocoa powder over mixture.
- With rubber spatula, fold in chips and nuts. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto foil.
- Bake for 25 to 30 min or until crisp. Let cool on sheets for 2 min.
- Then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.