Guilt-Free Low-Fat Crockpot Onion Soup (#1760)
Soups Low Fat Healthy
Share This Recipe
- 3 large Sweet Vidalia Onions thinly sliced
- 8 cups Beef Stock
- 5 tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/8 oz Onion Soup Mix lipton
- 3 cups Mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper
- Heat a non-stick skillet that has been coated with non-stick cooking spray over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions and cook until onions are translucent and beginning to caramelize, about 10 minutes.
- Mix the flour with the onions and add to the the slow cooker along with the beef stock, mushrooms, onion soup mix and white pepper.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 7 to 8 hours.