Herbed Rack of Lamb (#1752)
Share This Recipe
- 2 Rack Of Lamb trimmed of fat
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Tamari Soy Sauce
- 2 large Garlic Cloves crushed
- 1 tsp Rosemary Leaves dried
- 1/2 tsp Ginger ground
- 1 tsp Thyme dried
- 1 tsp Marjoram ground
- 1 Black Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Whisk together the dijon, soy, garlic, herbs, spices, and oil.
- Paint the marinade generously over the exposed surfaces of lamb.
- Place the racks in a roasting pan and let marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, preheat the oven to 400° f (200° c).
- Roast the lamb for 25 minutes for medium-rare.
- Remove to a platter, carve the rack and present.