Homemade Pocket Triangles (#1746)
Share This Recipe
- 250 grams All-Purpose Flour
- 125 grams Butter
- 75 grams Sugar
- 1 large Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 100 grams Shredded Desiccated Coconut
- 50 grams Dates
- 50 grams Sugar
- 25 grams Seedless Raisins
- 25 grams Cashew Nuts
- 1/2 tsp Almond Extract
- In a mixing bowel cream butter and sugar, add egg and vanilla and beat 2 minutes, combine flour and mix well.
- Cover the dough and refrigerator for at least30 minutes.
- Roll the pastry dough and cut into (2inch diameter) rounds.
- Mix the water and sugar in a heavy bottomed pan.
- Cook in low heat until the sugar dissolves (golden brown).
- Add coconut and mix well.
- Combine almond essence, raisin and cashew nut, dates.
- Scope a heaping teaspoon of the filling, put in the center of each rounds.
- Arrange the pockets, filling shows place on a greased baking tray and bake until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy.