Pizza Time - Onion, Pepper & Spinach (with optional Mushrooms) (#1742)
Pizzas Italian Vegan
Share This Recipe
- 1 whole Pizza Shell
- 1 whole Sweet Red Bell Peppers sliced thin long ways, then cut into three.
- 1 bunch Spinach
- 1 whole Red Onion Diced thinly
- 1 cup Pizza Sauce Or a pasta tomato sauce with some ketchup added.
- Chop all the vegetables except the spinach leaves up as listed above and put them into a bowl. Add some oil and salt or pepper. I added some zatar too, because i love it.
- Add the spinach and mix it up a bit and put it to the side.
- Take your pizza base, dollop some tomato sauce on (just a thin layer over the whole base). Empty the bowl of toppings onto the base, pile it high :) but don't worry if you don't use all the toppings - you can add some more fresh leaves etc and turn it into a salad.
- Pop it in the oven, somewhere around gas 3 (~180c) for 30 minutes or so, until the vegetables are cooked. If the base packet tells you a time or heat to cook it for, probably best to follow that.